VET ordinance of November 3, 2008, Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (OPET).
- Project manager in design
- Technical commercial assistant
- Technician TS
- Engineer FH
Apprenticeships at MÄGERLE
We accept an apprentice every second year.
How the apprenticeship is structured
You can complete your vocational training in four years. Designers are trained in the in-house training facility and attend vocational school for a maximum of two days a week. After the first two years, you will sit a 'partial exam' to complete your basic training. The second half of your training will consist of specialized training in your field of work.
Basic training (2 years):
- Four months external training (drawing / design technology)
- A nine-month 'workshop internship' in our own production facility (production technology).
- Drawing content
- Technical documentation
- Document management
- Analysis, planning
- Design recommendations
- Manufacturing technology
- Joining technology
- Assembly technology
Specialized training (2 years):
In this part of their training, apprentices deepen their knowledge and hone their skills by learning through example and working on productive jobs and projects.
The subjects include:
- General Education - Material and Manufacturing Technology - Mathematics
- Learning and Working Practices - Drawing and Machine Technology - Physics
- Technical English - Electrical and Control Engineering - IT
- PE and sports - Inter-professional projects
After four years of vocational training, the vocational school will assess the theoretical subjects through the qualification procedure.
Vocational baccalaureate diploma (FVB)
After passing an entrance exam, apprentices can attend the vocational secondary school and complete it with the vocational baccalaureate diploma.
Personal & academic requirements
- Interest in drawing and design, diligent approach to work
- Spatial intelligence / logical thinking
- Good understanding of and interest in technology
- Interest in mathematics, geometry and physics
- Interest in working with computers and in a team
- Completion of junior or senior high school