VET ordinance of November 3, 2008, Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (OPET).
- Project manager in design
- Technical commercial assistant
- Technician TS
- Engineer FH
Apprenticeships at MÄGERLE
We accept an apprentice every second year.
Structure of the apprenticeship
You can complete your vocational training in four years. Design engineers will be trained in a training organisation and will attend a vocational school a maximum of two days a week. After the first two years, you will sit a 'partial exam' to complete your basic training. The second half of your training will consist of specialized training in your field of work.
Basic training (2 years):
- Four months external training (drawing / design technology)
- A nine-month 'workshop internship' in our own production facility (production technology).
- Technical documentation
- Document management
- Analysis, planning
- Design recommendations
- Manufacturing technology
- Joining technology
- Assembly technology
Specialized training (2 years):
In this part of their training, apprentices will deepen their knowledge and hone their skills by learning through example as they work on production orders and projects.
The subjects include:
- General Education - Material and Manufacturing Technology - Mathematics
- Learning and Working Practices - Drawing and Machine Technology - Physics
- Technical English - Electrical and Control Engineering - IT
- PE and sports - Inter-professional projects
After four years of vocational training, the vocational school will assess the theoretical subjects through the qualification procedure.
Federal vocational baccalaureate (FVB)
Upon passing an admissions exam, apprentices can attend an FVB school and graduate with a FVB.
Personal & academic requirements
- Interest in drawing, diligent approach to work
- Spatial intelligence / logical thinking
- Good understanding of and interest in technology
- Interest in mathematics, geometry and physics
- Interest in working with computers and in a team
- Completion of junior or senior high school